High Power RGB LED Shield for Arduino
lighting up power LEDs is difficult and complex.
Now, you have High Power RGB LED Shield for your arduino.
Just connect your super bright LEDs and light up !!
- 700mA 3 channel LED driver based on lt3496 (buck configuration)
- I2C controlled 3 channel PWM for dimming leds
- dynamically adjustable current output ( can be used for analog dimming as well )
- 42V input, 36V output. Drive up to 40W LEDs
- 5V switching power supplier (up to 42V input)
- many shields can be stacked and only use two I2C pins (A4, A5) from arduino
- optional temp sensor for monitor led temp and PCB temp
Three Purchase Options
- HP RGB Shield – fully assembled and tested
- HP RGB Shield + Stackable pins (4 female long pins)
- HP RGB Shield + Stackable pins + temperature sensor (TMP421, 5 remote sensors)
- USA : $5.35 (2-3days) Shipped by USPS Priority Mail. Delivery confirmation.
- Canada and Mexico : $12.95 (6-10days) Shipped by USPS Priority Mail. No tracking
- Other international countries : $16.95 (6-10days) Shipped by USPS Priority Mail. No tracking
- If you want use other shipping method or your own account, please email at email@example.com
- HP RGB LED Shield V2.0
- Product Options
# Option Price 1 shield $40.00 2 shield+stackable pins $41.50 3 shield+pins+temp sensors $45.00
- Shipping Rate: A